DSFC 2023 provides an opportunity for some of the top banks in the Netherlands to showcase the incredible work they are doing in leveraging Data Science to solve problems in the Dutch banking sector. We invite practitioners to share their work at this fantastic event in the form of a presentation.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We invite fellow data scientists and data engineers interested in presenting their work as a 30-minute presentation to submit a short abstract using the template included at the bottom of this page. We would be particularly interested in hearing from practitioners working on the following topics:
2. Financial Health
3. MLOps & Engineering
4. KYC & Fraud
5. Process mining in banking
6. Model validation
7. Artificial Intelligence Act
Please carefully read the Guidelines for Abstract Submission before submitting your abstract.
How to submit your concept story
· Participants should get approval from their manager, lead, and/or their appointed public relations person
· Each participant can submit a maximum of two concepts
· The title of a concept story is limited to 20 words
· The description of a concept story is between 150 – 250 words
· The submitted concept story should be in English
· Participants will be notified within two weeks after submission
When submitting an abstract for a presentation, please use the proposal template provided below. Naming your file ‘[speaker-name] – [title of talk]’ in the attachment of your submission to [email protected] , and using “ABSTRACT 2023” as the email’s subject will greatly aid us in processing your abstract.
Further information regarding the final program etc. will be updated on the website closer to the time of the event, but in the meantime please do not hesitate to ask us any questions through the contact form at https://dsfc.nl/contact/.